Happy (Belated) New Year!

I hope the year has gotten off to a good start for everyone. Clearly, mine has:

I've been drooling over the Emma collection for months, and several women in Justin's family surprised me with the set on Christmas morning! I finally had a chance to unpack it yesterday and can't wait to start using it. (Right after I figure out where to put them since the dinner plates are too large for my kitchen cabinets. :(

I'm excited for what this new year will bring for me and this blog. If there is anything specific you would like to see on this blog (changes, new recipes, less cookies (okay, I was just joking about that last one), please leave me comment and I'll see what I can do!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's recipe: Arroz Con Pollo

2 comments:

The New Mrs said...

Love your dishes, and I always love reading your recipes. My only suggestion is for you to post more : )

Mary said...

I like the dishes. And I am looking forward to tomorrows recipe!