Broiled Parmesan Chicken

I've seen quite a few recipes for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia floating around, and I have been wanting to make it for over a week now. I didn't have any Tilapia in the house last night, so I decided to make it with chicken. I ended up having to cut it up instead of broiling it whole, because I had the largest chicken breast known.to.man. I'm not kidding - that picture is ONE chicken breast. Needless to say, Justin and I were stuffed just splitting one - not to mention the roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli, and leftover honey-yeast rolls...

Broiled Parmesan Chicken

Ingredients

1 lb. chicken breasts
3 tsp. bread crumbs
3 tsp. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Olive Oil

Preheat broiler to high. Coast a small pan with olive oil cooking spray, (I just brushed the pan with some olive oil) and place chicken on prepared pan. Brush a think layer of olive oil on chicken.

In a cup, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken. Brush another thin layer of olive oil over chicken. Broil until top looks golden and chicken is cooked through, normally about 6-7 minutes (unless you have a mutant breast like I did). Enjoy!

Source: Macaroni and Cheesecake

0 comments: