Salmon Mousse

This was the perfect starter for the Ladies' Luncheon I hosted last weekend. I was able to prepare the mousse the day before and pipe the mixture onto the crackers just before the party began. I served the leftovers on fresh cucumber, which was equally delicious (as well as refreshing for a gorgeous day). I definitely recommend making these for your next get together!


Salmon Mousse

8 oz. smoked salmon, flaked with a fork
8 oz. cream cheese
2 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 clove garlic, finely minced

Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse repeatedly until all the ingredients are blended and smooth. Transfer to a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill at least one hour. (Alternatively, pipe the mixture onto crackers and garnish with fresh herbs.)

Source: adapted from Annie's Eats

2 comments:

Mrs. Walk said...

Mmm these were so good. And fancier but not much more difficult than my usual smoked salmon on Ritz! I will definitely be making this recipe in the future!

The New Mrs said...

These look SO chic and so delish!