Ladies' Luncheon

During my blogging hiatus, things went from this:


to this:



(Is it weird that I have a collection of photos of my neighbor's tree? I thought so.) Spring has officially sprung in my neck of the woods. The trees are green, tulips are blooming, and flip flops have made it out of the closet once again. To celebrate the season of growth and cute dresses, I had a couple of my favorite ladies over for lunch for wine, girly-food, and good conversation. Needless to say, we had plenty of all the above. :) Look for recipes from the luncheon in the next week or so.

Ladies Luncheon Menu

Salmon Mousse
Cream Scones
Fresh Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserves
Spinach Salad with Poppy-Seed Vinaigrette
Tomato and Mozzarella Tart on a Garlic-Basil Crust
Fresh Bread

Pink Champagne Cupcakes
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Ganache Truffles

White Wine
Pomegranate Green Tea



Want to know what fruits are plentiful in the Spring? Go here to learn what fruits and veggies are in season and eat bunches of them. Buying in season and locally grown is better for the earth, your wallet, and your health.

2 comments:

The New Mrs said...

That menu sounds delish and the pictures are amazing! I cannot wait to see more :)

Mrs. Walk said...

Everything was scrumptious! I don't know if I can pick a favorite, but I look forward to seeing the recipes!