Lemon-Basil Grilled Chicken

I think everything tastes better on the grill. Burgers, chicken, potatoes, veggies, bread... the list goes on and on. When I saw this recipe for lemon basil chicken on the grill, I knew I had to try it right away. This chicken was no disappointment - in fact it was absolutely amazing. The lemon flavor was present, but not overpowering and it went beautifully with the hint of basil. This is definitely one recipe we will be using all through the grilling season. (It doesn't hurt that it is very easy to throw together.) Please try this; it will be a disservice to your Weber (and taste buds) if you don't.

Lemon-Basil Grilled Chicken

2-4 chicken breasts (depending on size)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Dash of salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients together and let marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Heat grill to medium heat. Grill chicken until tender and completely cooked through.

Source: adapted from Loves to Eat

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Looks delicious! I love lemon with basil!

Mrs. Walk said...

My mouth is actually watering right now.